It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision. Helen Keller
- I can’t wait to go to Mediocre-ville tomorrow and the next day and the next and the next.
- Let’s be “me too.” Let’s go where our competition goes. They look like they are doing great.
- Let’s create a place where no one else wants to work or do business with. Then we won’t have to deal with anybody but ourselves.
- Let’s build something that won’t last until next Wednesday!
- Let’s be here today and gone tomorrow.
- Let’s don’t go anywhere, let’s build a dead end street.
- Pretty good is good enough.
- Let’s let everyone guess who we are and pick the best one.Here are some great aspirational visions to pick from, and hopefully add yours. Go ahead, surprise yourself and others:
- I can’t wait to be World Famous in our world.
- I can’t wait to be Out of this World Famous!
- I want to be Great, not just good or worse, complacent.
- Number One!
- The One and Only …
- A necessity to …
- Preference over all others in our category.
- The best brand in the land.
- The brand everyone would recommend to a friend for what we do.
- Category changer!
- World changer!
- Life changer!
- Always innovating, creating, adding value and new ways to look at things to our universe.
- Kick Ass, WOW, Irreplaceable, Love, Respect, Irresistible …
- The COKE of our category (#1 Brand in the world).Once you decide on your aspirational vision, the “how” becomes an adventure in itself, because no matter what challenges, roadblocks or threats come your way, you will muster the will power, strategies and wherewithal to get you where you want to go!
Lesson: If your firm, product or service doesn’t have a vision that gets and keeps you excited and on the road to glory, create one or find a place that does.
Why tread water when you could be reaching for rainbows and beyond!
Advertisement: We help organizations create big, tall, audacious, wondrous, heart thumping visions and guide you to reach beyond the stars to get to them!
><(("> Tom Laughon
Tom is affectionately known as BIG ><(("> at Catch Your Limit
Catch Your Limit
Management Guides & Fish Cleaning Services
><(("> Camps in Tallahassee, Florida and Richmond, Virginia
To learn more, visit www.catchyourlimit.com.